Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Change of Scenery

I was able to escape and go out of town today on a mini-break with my hubby. Here's my list of 3 good things:

  1. Good interview this morning. I looked nice and (I hope) suitably impressed all with resumé, references and credentials. Everyone was very nice.
  2. Nice visit to Allan's new office. He has a lake view - a large sliding glass door and deck right behind his desk - nice. And everyone is so nice and polite in this part of the state!! I like the south and country folks!
  3. Nice hotel and dinner out. We walked around the shops and fountains from the hotel to the restaurant tonight here at the Lakeside village. Even browsed books and magazines at Borders after our excellent meal. So nice around here!
Ok - this is working for me. Nothing but good thoughts - oh and I got a really sweet email from my youngest daughter tonight! Thanks, I'll write back tomorrow!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment